Fast Rank Local Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you (client) and Fast RankLocal.
By Purchasing FastRankLocal service(s) or submitting your credit card, or ACH information you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This statement covers all FastRankLocal products, services and FastRankLocal website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use FastRankLocal site or services.
1. Introduction: FastRankLocal, a California company, agrees to provide you (the “client”) with advertising services, subject to your compliance with the terms and condition
2. Term & Payment: Charges consist of an activation and setup fee plus a recurring monthly charge from the start date of account activation. At sign up, the activation fee and first month charges are paid. Recurring payment are billed monthly, amount depending on rate plan.
3. Pin Verification: The client acknowledges and understands that client must provide the required Personal Identification Number (PIN) verification in order to finish the SEO service. If customer does not provide the PIN number, SEO service will stall until the PIN is provided to FastRankLocal.
4. Service Provided: Client understands that FastRankLocal attempts to optimize various keywords for the city or cities where client operate their business(s). The client understands that FastRankLocal strives to deliver the services offered in a timely manner as possible. Client also acknowledges that search results and First Page Rankings influenced by several factors not controlled by FastRankLocal
5. Agreement term, Cancellation and Refunds: Client have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan which they select, which may range up to a 12 month term. FastRankLocal will not issue refunds for services already rendered, but exceptions may be made on case-by-case basis. When requesting for refund, client must contact Customer Service by email or phone and each case will be reviewed. Refunds are not guaranteed if one is granted, it will only be granted on a prorated basis. A customer may cancel their service within 3 days of activation for full refund (excluding Setup fee). Recurring services require a 5 day notice before clients next billing date to avoid future charges, but are not entitled to a refund of previous payments. FastRankLocal cannot and does not guarantee a return of investment (ROI).
6. No Liability: FastRankLocal, its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assign, shall not be label for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, ordinances, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from use or inability to use FastRankLocal’s products and services. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
7. Indemnity: Client shall indemnify and hold FastRankLocal, its successors, suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns harmless from any liability or loss resulting from any judgments or claims against Client.
8. Clients Disclosure: The client agrees to inform FastRankLocal any Internet marketing/advertising it has engaged or is engaging prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the service provided by FastRankLocal. In addition, the customer must provide 1 physical location address per business location, which can receive mail for each location serviced.
9. Billing: Client consents to automatic recurring charges in their credit card or checking account. Client may request to change their payment method by emailing customer service at email@example.com.
10. Cancellation of service(s): If client wish’s to cancel their service, they must call in or email customer service to request a cancellation of service.
11. Communication: The client agree to be responsive to FastRankLocal requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they do not, it may affect performance of such products.
12. Consent to AutoDialing: You agree and consent that FastRankLocal and its affiliates may contact you through an automated dialing device to update you regarding the status of your account.
13. Terms and Conditions: FastRankLocal may change and update its terms and condition without prior notice.
14. Governing Law and Venue: By purchasing FastRankLocal service(s) you agree that the laws of the state of California shall govern your agreement.
15. Read and understood: Each party acknowledges that it has read and understands this Agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.